Tax Set of the Year - The Legal 500 UK Bar Awards 2019
Devereux tax silks and juniors at all levels have practical and in-depth experience of advising on Stamp Duty and SDLT issues, including:
- Group transactions including reorganisations and acquisitions
- Partnership and LLP land transactions
- Higher rates of SDLT on dwellings
- Application of specific anti-avoidance rules
- General Anti-Abuse Rule (“GAAR”)
The expertise of Devereux tax practitioners is evident from a perusal of the legal directories.
A list of relevant cases and appointments is included within each individual barrister’s personal profile.