Tax Set of the Year - The Legal 500 UK Bar Awards 2019
Tax Set of the Year - The Chambers UK Bar Awards 2019
Devereux offers specialist silks and juniors with considerable advisory and litigation experience on the complex issues arising in corporate tax and the taxation of businesses including:
- Company residence and permanent establishments
- Diversion of profits, transfer pricing and CFCs
- Loan relationships, derivatives and distributions
- Corporate groups and group relief
- Reorganisations, mergers and acquisitions
- Double taxation, tax treaties and worldwide debt cap
- Capital allowances
- Taxation of damages and compensation
Members have considerable experience in devising optimal tax mitigation structures for large corporates, family companies as well as owner managed businesses.
The reputation and expertise of Devereux’s tax practitioners is reflected in the legal directories. In addition, a Devereux silk acts as consultant editor of the seminal practitioner text Norfolk and Montagu on the Taxation of Interest and Debt Finance (Bloomsbury Professional).
A list of relevant cases and appointments is included within each individual barrister’s personal profile.